93. John Y. Kempbell, Andrew W. Lo, Craig MacKinlay. The Econometrics of Financial Markets. ISBN- 0691043019,
94. Oliver Jean Blanchard; Stanly Fisher. Lectures on Macroeconomics. ISBN-0-202-02283-4,
95. Mils T. The Econometric Modeling of Financial Time Series. ISBN-0-521-42257-4,
96. Christian Gourieroux. ARCH Models and Financial Application. ISBN-987634321 ,
97. Michael D. Intrigator; Ronald G. Bodkin; Cheng Hisao. Econometric Models. Techniques and Applications. ISBN- 0-13- 224775-5, 96
98. Mekvabidze R. The Course of Lectures on Econometrics. ISBN -9992689691, (in Georgian)
99. Mekvabidze R. About the Limit of Poverty in Georgia. (Analysis of some poverty factors). Journal "INTELECT" 3(14), p. 128-132, ISBN 1512-0333,
100. Mekvabidze P. Using of Econometric Software for Training. Small STATA 5.0. ISBN- 9992789691, , (in Georgian)
101. Stata Release 5. Reference. Stata Press. College Station Texas. ISBN- 1881228266,
102. Getting Starting with Stata for windows. Stata Press. College Station Texas. ISBN- 1881228266,
103. Bulletins on Stata. 5.0 on 1999, 2000, 2001,
104. Mekvabidze Pikria. Internet and Marketing. Gori State University, . International Center of Information and Communication. Brochure, 28 pages, (in Georgian)
105. The materials of third International Conference for Students, Magistrates and Postgraduates. "XXI century - Youth and Business". Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State university, International Business Faculty. Proposals. April 7-8, (in Georgian)
106. Periodical scientific journal "INTELECTI", 3(14), Georgian Foundation for Development of Science and Society, Tbilisi, (in Georgian)
107. The materials of Gori State University scientific conference, 7 pages, Tbilisi, (in Georgian)
108. Mekvabidze.R., Mekvabidze P.Georgia, Migration and Women (Analysis of the role of women's in migration), broschure, 21p., Gori,The booklets on Civic Society and Democracy in the frame of the pilot project “ Free Flow Information”, supported by USIS, (in Georgian),
The work group: Mekvabidze R., Mekvabidze P., Loladze N.
1. "Modern Democracy- Freedom", ICIC, (in Geogian)
2. "Modern Democracy - Individualism", ICIC, (in Georgian)
3. "Modern Democracy - Tolerance", ICIC, (in Georgian)
4. "Modern Democracy - Equilibrium", ICIC, (in Georgian)
5. " The Modern Theories on Civic Society and Government" - radical sight, ICIC,
6. " The Modern Theories on Civic Society and Government" - economic sight, ICIC,
7. " The Modern Theories on Civic Society and Government" - social sight, ICIC,
Worked out the program on CIVIC EDUCATION for school and college ,
The program on CIVIC EDUCATION , (in Georgian)
The work group: Mekvabidze Ruizan; Doliashvili Nelli; Loladze Irakli, Mekvabidze Pikria
Table of Contents
UNIT 1. The Local Government
1. My Neighborhood. My Town
2. Who Needs Local Government?
3. The Functions of Elections
4. Electoral Campaigns at the local Level ;
5. The Local Government Budgetary Decisions
6. Water Problems;
7. Garbage Problems
8. Unemployment at the Local Level
9.Women and Government
UNIT 2. The Basic Principals of Democracy
1. Different Faces of the Nation;
2. Dictatorship and Anarchy
3. The Role of Constitution in a Nation;
4. Majority Decisions: Are They Always Right?
5. What is Compromise and How is it Achieved?
6. Can Democratic Values Come into Conflict with one Another?
7. Georgian Democratic Traditions!
8. The Nation versus the Country
9. What is Patriotism?
UNIT THREE: Human Rights and Freedom
1. Human Rights: Who Are They for and What Do They Deal With?
2. The History of Human Rights: Basic Documents;
3. Individual and Political Rights and Freedom
4. What Rights Do Children Have?
5. The Rights of Ethnic Minorities
6. The rights of women
7. What Responsibilities to Their Country Do People Have?
UNIT FOUR: Institutions of the Democratic State
1. About the Authorities and Their Rights
2. Who makes Important National Decisions and How?
3. The Basics of Parliamentary Elections;
4. The president and the Bureaucracy
5. The President and the Parliament;
6. Public administration in Georgia
7. Who can Influence the Contents of Laws?
8. Who Needs the Law and Why?
9. Law Protection Organizations
10. Criminal and Civil Process;
11. Different Aspects of Government
12. The Role of Nation's Constitution
13. Civic Attitudes in Georgia
UNIT FIVE: Citizen Participation and Public Opinion
1. How do Citizens Participate in Public Life?
2. Public Opinion;
3. Should We Vote in Elections?
4. Political Parties in Georgia;
5. Women and Policy ;
6. The Role of Labor Union
7. The Mass Media and Democracy;
8. The Role of Mass Media in an Electoral Campaign
UNIT SIX: The free Market Economy
1. On Production and Distribution;
2. Cyclical of Goods, Services and Payment
3. The Law of Supply and Demand; Where Prices come From?
4. What Factors Bring About Changes in Supply and Demand?
5. What is Money for?
6. What do Banks Do?
7. What is Inflation?
8. Unemployment: Why does it Arise?
9. Why do We Pay Taxes ;
10. We are Starting Our Own Business
11. Women and Business
UNIT SEVEN: Georgia, Europe, World, Current Problems
1. The United Nations Organizations;
2. International Market
3. Rich Countries, Poor Countries
4. Environmental Problems
5. Dealing with Environmental Pollution in Georgia